Pathway Tools User Group Meeting
December 1, 2005
Goals of the meeting include:
Attendees must register for the meeting by sending email to
Should you wish to make a presentation at
the meeting, please include a proposed title
and abstract. There is no cost for registration.
- Share experiences of how to make the most of Pathway Tools
- Presentations by users on extensions they have
developed to the software
- Presentations by SRI on recent and planned developments to
- Discussions of future requested enhancements to the software
- Discussions of ideas for other software tools to integrate with
The meeting will be held at the Swiss Institute for Bioinformatics
(SIB) at the University of Geneva. Attendees are responsible for
their own travel and hotel reservations. Geneva International Airport
is the closest airport. Nearby hotels are listed below.
Note that a meeting is also planned in California (USA) in early 2006.